Saturday, January 3, 2015

Reevaluating Family First Friday for 2015--FFF 2015 #1

Copyright:  Karen Larsen photography

My goal for 2014 was to write every Friday, 52 written blog posts!!  Well, here is how I did.  I numbered 46, forgot one, and missed five.  That is not too bad.  I was pretty impressed because truly, I did not think I would come anywhere near that number.

So, what am I going to do for  2015?  Well, I really like Family First Friday, so I think I will continue it and try to reach my goal of 52 posts in 2015!  And I am off to a rocking start because yesterday was the first Friday of 2015 and I didn't even remember it was Friday!  So there was no post yesterday, just in case you were wondering!

Today isn't a really crazy day, we have basketball first thing this morning and then a missionary lesson this evening with dinner guests.  Tomorrow is the first Sunday of our new schedule.  Church in the morning, we will see how that goes.  But the obnoxious thing for today and yesterday and the five days before that, is my stupid sewage system is backing up again!  So once again, we are waiting for the plumber!  My favorite!  Ugh!  Then school starts on Monday and we have a nutso week next week and the week after.  I will probably have to post sometime in the middle of the night (or at least write it then :-).

Christmas is almost put away, not quite but almost.  And I was released from my calling last week.  Maybe I will have a new one tomorrow.

I don't have much more to say about that topic, but stay tuned.  I think I would also like to post on Sundays, but I haven't figured out a catchy title for those posts, or any kind of a theme.  Maybe it would be better if they are just random posts of my thoughts and feelings for the day?  I don't know, I'll mull it over and see if anything sparks my imagination!  Have a beautiful first Sabbath day of 2015!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.