Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Christmas 2015--the whole gang (except Tams!)

Life has been super busy here.  I don't know how else to describe it....and my head is kind of spinning with where it is all going.

Over the holidays, all the big boys came home...we had a ton of fun!

Here is where we moved all of the furniture out of our living room, brought the ping pong table in and sat everyone around it--17 people for dinner two nights in a row!  It was so much fun!  My sisters always complain that I am never in the photos, so I stuck my head into the second one. :-)  Just for fun!

Scuff and I found a new store here in town called Party Planet!  They had paper party stuff for everything!!  We couldn't stay in it very long because Scuff was having an allergic reaction to all the latex or plastic in there!  But we had a great five minutes and if I ever need party supplies, fast, and affordable, I know where I am going!



I forgot all of the fun stuff we did!  When we were setting the table for Christmas dinner, Spike decided he wanted all of his Christmas candy for dinner.  Here is his plate.....it was so funny that I just had to get a photo:


We missed having Tammy here!  That would have made it perfect!  But it was such an enjoyable time!  Emotions ran really high as the big boys showed up and then left again.  But I wouldn't have traded it for anything!

Hopefully, I will take a few minutes this week to blog and tell you all that is happening.  Things are crazy!

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.