Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of School!!!

lqsd.k12.ca.us
 Last night we had our back to school blessings, at least for Shorty and Smilely.  Speedy had his a couple of weeks ago and Sun will have hers tonight (probably Spike, Spike too).

The boys had such a great day!!  They both got the teachers they wanted, and teachers who love our family and have had almost all of the other kids, at some point.  We LOVE them!!  So much fun!!

I wish I had photos!  This being without a digital camera kind of stinks, especially since for some reason, my phone will no longer send stuff to my email.  Geesh!!  Definitely first world problems!  Sorry for my complaining.

That's all for today!  Now I'll go and make dinner and maybe have something wise to say tomorrow, after FHE tonight....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!! I read them all and I know how to use the delete button. Please keep it kind.